The National Institute of Posts and Telecommunications (INPT), PhD students of the Center
of PhD study of Information Technology (CEDOC-2TI) of INPT in collaboration with
the association Ribat Al Fath and AMTIC; Are organizing the 9th edition of the
International Winter School (IWS) under the theme & ldquo; Intelligent vehicles
for an intelligent environment.
Connected, decarbonised or future vehicle, yes, but Why?
Connected Vehicles are becoming the focus and the centre of heavy interest
of researchers operating in the domain of automotive technologies. These
vehicles bring solutions to many issues of the daily life such as traffic
congestions or gaz emissions; and they contribute, thus, to ensure a smart
and safe environment.
We aim to :
- Be synchronized with the evolution of technology;
- Anticipate the need of lifestyle changing towards the “smart city”;
- Open the innovation window and to spark the motivation of the young scientist researchers;
- Define the major aspects of the “sustainable transport” and the “eco-mobility”;
- Identify the solutions for the “eco-mobility” challenges”;
- Introduce the “safety” and “freedom” elements for the driving;
- Provide a mobility solution for everyone (disabled, eldest people, …).
And the most important: to get mobilized to trust in the vehicle
You can participate for free in the various workshops and conferences, you just need to register.
P.S: Participation Certificates will be delivered by the end of the event.